Guest Information and Policy Supplement
Current Covid-19 information about Gyula Castle Bath
Gyula Castle Bath Guest Information and Addendum to the House Rules Valid from 22 May 2021 until revoked
According to the Government Decree 194/2021 (IV.26.), in addition to the house rules, Gyula Castle Bath is open for guests in compliance with the following rules:
• Visits to the spa are possible for persons protected against coronavirus as listed below: a person immune against coronavirus is a person who proves this by presenting an official certificate of immunity according to Government Decree 60/2021 (12.II.) on the proof of immunity against coronavirus (hereinafter: "certificate of immunity"):
a. A valid certificate of immunity issued in Hungary (official certificate pursuant to Government Decree No. 60/2021 (II. 12.) of 12 December 2011).
b. holds a certificate of immunity issued by a state whose certificate of immunity issued by that state is recognised by Hungary and the fact of which has been established by the Minister responsible for foreign policy in a decree issued in agreement with the Minister responsible for border police. Samples of the certificates of immunity recognised by Hungary for each of the states concerned are available here: https://kormany.hu/kulgazdasagi-es-kulugyminiszterium/vedettsegi-igazolasok
It is important to note that only the above mentioned certificates of immunity are accepted, certificate of vaccination, PCR or other tests do not grant the right of entry. Likewise, 10 valid all-day passes purchased in advance at the accommodation, 10 or 20 valid all-day passes purchased on the spot, annual season tickets, gift vouchers issued by Castle Bath, bathing passes issued by the Hungarian Red Cross, valid vouchers issued by Gyula Castle Bath, which entitle to entry, do not exempt from the presentation of the certificate of immunity! In the case of access to therapeutic treatments, it is also necessary to present the certificate of immunity, as our therapeutic section cannot be separated from the other sections of the spa.
The certificate of immunity is valid only on presentation of an identity card or passport, which the spa staff are authorised to check on entry (the data on the card are not recorded or copied by the spa). If the guest fails to present the certificate of immunity for verification, entry will be refused and the bathing session will not be started for any reason.
Since accommodation reservations can only be made on the basis of these documents, our colleagues will not ask for these documents from guests arriving with a hotel watch when entering Gyula Castle Bath, but it is important that guests keep these identification documents with them so that they can show them during an external check.
Persons under the age of 18 who do not have a certificate of immunity must be accompanied by an adult with a certificate of immunity. If age cannot be clearly established, guests must prove their age by presenting a photo ID (identity card, student card), which the staff of the spa may check.
• Visitors are encouraged to wear a mask in areas where maintaining a distance of 1,5 m is not possible, except in the pool area. Guests are not required to wear a mask.
• We provide hand disinfection facilities at the entry points.
• Do not go to the bath with a fever, vomiting, diarrhoea or respiratory illness! Stay home at least another week after the symptoms resolve!
• If possible, use cashless payment (debit card, smart devices, etc.).
• Wash your hands! Frequent, thorough soapy hand washing or alcoholic hand disinfection remains the most important means of preventing infection. Look for deployed hand sanitizer stations at the indicated locations: locker rooms, entrances, washrooms.
• Use a paper towel for sneezing and coughing.
• Avoid close contact. The main source of infection in spas is also human contact. Avoid handshake, physical contact!
• Keep the recommended safety distance (1.5-2 m) in swimming pools, changing rooms, showers, toilets and catering units!
• The number limit for pool capacities must be strictly adhered to, please follow the instructions of our pool master colleagues and follow the instructions for number limits, use of pools and use of slides!
• Protect the spa staff as well, as they are exposed to an increased risk of infection!
• In favour of the health of our guests and colleagues, our employees take great care to disinfect community spaces, surfaces and their hands.
• The risk of the virus spreading through bathing water is extremely low with proper water treatment. Help the work of the operators even now with proper hygienic behaviour! Our colleagues pay special attention to ensuring the water quality of the pools and the chlorine level in accordance with the regulations.
• Take a shower with soapy water before and after bathing and using the pools, and after using the toilets. Find the soap dispenser at the entrance to the pools.
• Always use the foot wash!
• Only bathe in a suitable bathing suit, empty your pockets before entering the pool!